Monday, October 22, 2007

MOVING MOUNTAINS..









I had a wonderful Childhood life...which i feel every one had, it's always a free felling i had..you feel,, everyone cherishes you...it's really a great feeling kind of....


Growing up is natural...issues is just another thing with nature you've got to deal with....Good or Bad....we just can't help it


one funny thing about my life is i tried to get these ideal thing which never worked for me.. cos ideal doesn't really exsist....it took me time....to understand why it never did.....but, it doesn't matter anymore, cos the more i looked for an ideal thing....i kept leaving another person's life....

Moving Mountains was always goina be cazy

i once had a , mountain right in fornt of me, i felt i could move these montain all by me u kno....but time as always..never stops for nobody..it just kips clocking...it really was hard for me...all by me tryina move a mountain millons of people couldn't even move...


Till a part of me told me u can't move mountains, but u sure could climb over it..."climbing was hard...walking down was easy".....then i knew life isn't as bad as it seems if we really open our eyes to what is infront of us.......our lives is worth living...4 real....never think nothing isn't worth in your life...IT DOES....EVERYTHING ABOUT US DOES...

No comments: